Sunday, February 3, 2013

Authentic BANDAI digimon digivice D-Arc JP, Red, No Reserve

Auction for Digimon Digivice D-Arc JP, no reserve 3-day listing

http://www.ebay.com/soc/itm/170983868628?roken=lHDlU9




Up for auction is an authentic Bandai Digimon Digivice D-Ark D-Arc imported from JAPAN. It has red ring and silver body. Shows signs of wears and scratches.

This is a JP version so the menu is in Japanese. All sales are final, no return, refund or any after sales service.

Shipping is same rate worldwide, $10.

No reserve on this auction. Payment is expected within 24 hours after bidding is ended as I am back home on winter vacation for 10 days only. I'm afraid I cannot ship out the item if I have gone bak to my study.

Thank you for your interest, understanding and support for many years!
Digimoniac :))