Friday, July 29, 2011

July 29, 2011


All orders up to now are shipped out.

** a week to go before I stop selling **



Remaining items

  • Digivice 2.5
  • D3 [NIB] verseion2 (blue-white)
  • D3 [NIB] version3 (yellow)
  • D-Arc/D-Ark [NIB/Used] versions available: 1, 1.5, 2
  • NIB Digimon Original V-pet available for sale through the web built-in checkout system down below - If the item is sold, the system will reject your order automatically.
Used V-pet & Pendulum, used D3, and many other types of digimon digivices are currently not available for sale. I apologize for this inconvenience. Since I don't have enough time to check them, I don't wanna sell them and let buyers later find problems with the devices.

Don't worry for all purchase within this week. I have calculated the time that the orders should have arrived at you by the time I leave for my further study overseas.

Auctions for digivice might randomly appear on eBay after next week as I would like to clear my stock before I leave. So, don't be surprised if you see auctions listed under my eBay account.

Wish you all the best!
- Digimoniac -

=====================================================