Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Tamagotchi Deal!!!



Good News!! Pendulum X 1.0 & 2.0 Arrive!!!!
updated on Sep 1, 2010



----------------------------------------------------------------------

Just an update...

First thing, I am about to put Tamagotchi on sale.
Anybody interesred in Tamagotchis, don't miss the deal!


more REVIEW should come soon... or later...

I don't have much time these days. It's my last year in school so things are quite hard.
I try to be as active here as possible.

Plans for now
- review for tamagotchi as many version as possible
- Digimon Pendulum Review [1-5 and their x.5 + zero]
- Digimon Pendulum X Review
- Digimon Pendulum Progress Review
- Digimon Mini Review
- More goods update [actually, I have plenty in stock but can't find enough time to update or check their condition]
- Study Digimon Cards (both JP & US version) - If anyone could help me, that's much appreciated!

...and so on

Hope I would get more time soon and people here could hold on to me >_<>